MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This MainOne Cable Nigeria job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Join MainOne Cable Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer – Receivables
Number to Hire: 1
Job Type: Permanent
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for proper file management, easy tracing of voucher as well as ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies, procedures, legal/statutory and Company regulation.
Recommended: Also see Access Bank Plc Recruitment (13 Positions)
Other job responsibilities include:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings
- Liaise with the bank for all assigned company transactions
- Review all new customer contracts and SOFs with supervisor, and ensure billing is done accurately
- Generate and ensure timely dispatch of customer invoices
- Posting of all customer payments timely and accurately
- Accurately generate credit notes to customers based on SLA when there are downtimes
- Confirm authorisation for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents
- Identify and update supervisor on significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Receipt and collation of invoices for payment
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time to time
Recommended: Also see Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting
- ICAN/ACCA Certification is required for this role
- Minimum of 3 years working experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Working knowledge of ERP Solutions
- Skilled in basic typing and data entry
- Efficient use of accounting templates
- Knowledge in basic Book Keeping procedure
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Demands of the Job
- Accurate attention to details
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables
Application Closing Date for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!