Metro and Castle Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Metro and Castle Limited is a leading real estate company in Nigeria that is in the business of construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner. Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It’s a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre. Join Metro and Castle Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro and Castle Limited Recruitment is to fill fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company (9 Positions)
- We need a Finance Officer to assist in the Finance department. The ideal candidate would be required to process invoices, prepare ledger, bank reconciliation, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Managing of imprest/petty cash
- Reconciling bank statement with general ledger on monthly basis
- Posting of approved suppliers’ invoices and requisition
- Confirmation of subscriber’s payment and issuing of receipt
- Updating and posting of fixed asset register
- Posting of payment made and revenue received
- Filing of Tax returns and other statutory remittance
- Maintaining proper filing and documentation system
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any related field
- At least 2 years’ work experience as a Finance/Accounts Officer
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills, SAGE
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Ability to work effectively well in a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Candidates living around Ajah are strongly advised to apply
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.