Equipment Hall Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Equipment Hall Limited is a privately owned and wholly Nigerian IT company which was incorporated in 1997, but began business operations in 1998 to address the demand for reliable service delivery of genuine, high quality IT hardware and software in the Port Harcourt region in Nigeria. By virtue of the location from which we began our operations, we have built strong relationships & service records with major Oil & Gas companies in the same region and beyond. Join Equipment Hall Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Equipment Hall Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Perform any task as assigned by Supervisor.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Professional qualification as a ICAN is required
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Experience using financial software such as quick book.
- Knowledge of ERP an advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Nisa Wellness Retreat Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.