Ecobank Nigeria is now recruiting for the position of Finance Officer. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Ecobank Nigeria:
Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. Incorporated as a public limited liability company on October 7, 1986, Ecobank Nigeria is a key subsidiary of Africa’s leading independent banking group, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI). The operations of Ecobank Nigeria are supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as the National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). See more Ecobank Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Job Identification: 222
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Head of Finance
Also Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Ensures accurate records of all daily transactions.
- Manage all accounting operations including Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Support the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Prepare regulatory reports and monthly proof of accounts.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end, year-end close process, and audits (internal and audits).
- Ensure quality control of postings, financial transactions, documentation, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage Fixed Assets register by running depreciation and amortization schedules and correct update of assets register
- Investment Banking
- Securities and Asset management
- Custodial Services
- Internal Audit
- EDC Support Functions (Operations, HR, IT & Legal, compliance)
- ETI /Group Finance
- EDC affiliates finance
Also Apply For Alert Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA. ACCA
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
Skills, Capabilities & attributes:
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023, 19:00
Also Apply For Renmoney Recruitment (11 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online