Eltees Farms Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Established in the early 1990s, rebranded and upgraded in 2014, the business has grown to be producer of agricultural products of international standard, using state of the art technology as well as expertise from its experienced and agile workforce. Join Eltees Farms Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Eltees Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Take on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects the company and provide strategic financial input to senior management.
- To oversee the overall financial management process and play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.
- To contribute to the development of the financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
- Understands any variances and their causes (both good and bad) and creates any plans necessary to handle adjustments.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Also Apply for: British Council Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
- M.Sc is an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in accounting and financial analysis.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Financial / commercial management exposure
- Strong financial and accounting background
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinker mindset
- Experience with budget management, financial reporting, tax management, and cash flow.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to assess and resolve technical issues promptly.
Pension, HMO and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter & CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.