CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards and buy now, pay later options in Nigeria. With CredPal’s buy now, pay later option, you may make any purchase, online or off, and pay for it over the course of up to 6 months. You may shop for goods like technology, gadgets, travel, apparel, furniture, and many other things. With CredPal credit cards, we provide you with money that you can use to meet your immediate requirements while making a later payment. Start a new career journey today with CredPal.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
CredPal Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Finance Manager to analyze every day financial activities, who will be responsible for the budget planning, and support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Relevant training & certifications. -ACCA /ICAN
- 6-8 years similar experience in a Senior Finance Role.in Fin- Tech or Financial services.(essential).
- Experience in Asset Management & Investments.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online