>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Alert Microfinance Bank:
Alert Microfinance bank formally BOIG Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider in Nigeria, with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors. See more Alert Microfinance Bank Job vacancies Here >>.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Alert Microfinance bank recruitment are to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Finance Manager is responsible to assist the overall coordination, leading and supervision of all functions in the finance management and procedure, financial reporting, financial grant management and compliance.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
- Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
- Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
- Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
- Carrying out post investment and expenditure reviews.
- Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
- Controlling budgets and expenditure.
- Researching on factors influencing business performance.
- Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting and Finance related role.
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience as Deputy Finance Manager is a MUST.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
Also Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.