SIMS Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited career team today, and be part of our success story. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. Provide financial and administrative support for the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and raising of payment voucher and ensuring it gets signed.
- Ensure branches get approval before processing payment.
- Daily tracking of payment, Expenditure, Invoice between HO and Branches.
- Processing of vendor’s due payment and ensuring all the documents required are attached.
- Post branches Imprest on Orion.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
- Document/data filling and monitoring of office stationaries.
- To prepare cash positions on a daily basis and administer inter-company transactions.
- To perform the reconciliation of payments and collections and ensure that transactions are properly captured on the system.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Level of professionalism, objectivity and independence in the discharge of duties.
- Process improvement drive (Time, Speed and accuracy)
- Percentage of account balances reported daily.
- Management of expenditures process.
Education and Work Experience
- Qualification to Degree level
- A higher Degree and professional qualification.
- 3 years cognate experience
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online