Hazon Holdings is a diversified business Holding Company in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Join Hazon Holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hazon Holdings Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of finance executive:
- Creating and implementing financial policies of the organization.
- Planning financial budgets to increase operational efficiency of the organisation.
- Monitor cash-flow of the organisation by monitoring income, expenditure, and investments.
- Maintain receipts and records for all the business transactions.
- Preparing financial reports and evaluating them to optimize resources.
- Preparing balance sheet, invoices, etc.
- Monitoring transactions, identifying irregularities in invoices, monitor bank deposits and payments, etc.
- Identifying areas of cost-reduction to maximize profit.
- Assisting the managerial team in budgeting, taxes, and investments.
- Monitor the economic and financial changes.
- Assist in financial audits.
- Performing regular financial analysis; resolving issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent.
- 3 – 4 years of experience as a finance executive or in a similar role
- Being ICAN Certified is an added advantage.
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 28 years.
- Sharp eye for identifying irregularities.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and taxation regulations, laws, and any changes thereof.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly (Net)
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.