Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing, for-profit social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa. We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q2 2021, to launch our first retail packaged product later this year. Join Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited Recruitment is for
Job Title: Finance & Cost Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, analyze variance, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Assist in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Develop financial models for management decision-making, support business valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Assist with market research, data mining, and business intelligence
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management account with the supporting details
Cost Accounting Roles:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Carry out an appropriate valuation of finished goods by allocating all costs directly related to the production of finished goods including factory overhead
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard prices to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors affecting product or service prices and profitability.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine their effect on the cost.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (2 Positions)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance MSc/MA or related disciplinewill be an added advantage.
- ICAN, ACCA, or CFA
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Advanced capabilities in MS Office Fluency in advanced Excel functions and formulas
- (Including MS office)
- Proficiency in financial modeling techniques
Additional Qualifications and Experience That Will Set You Apart:
- Strong analytical and data-gathering skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting software e.g. Xero and other ERP
Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to work in an extremely high-pressure high accountability environment.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Stamina to work round the clock during the peak of the project
Application Closing Date
31st october, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and current Resume to: email@example.com using the vacancy position as the subject of the email.