Smile 360 Dental Specialists recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Smile 360 Dental Specialists job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists is a leading dental clinic in Nigeria that is customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in developed countries. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level. We are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. Join Smile 360 Dental Specialists careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, direct, and coordinate all of the finance and financial transactions of the practice as well advise top management
Also Apply for: CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Vet all payment to be made and all cash lodgements
- Monitor daily transactions in terms of sales and cash remitance
- Vet all invoices before being processed for payment
- Resolving issues arising from posting and misposting on Quickbooks & Dolphin
- Check posting on Quickbooks for accuracy and completeness
- Reconciling cash book bills to Dolphin Production report
- Confirmation of amount remitted with Dolphin Receipts report
- Tracking of Direct credit to accounts and communicate it to checkout to update Dolphin (private patients)
- Perform post payment audits
- Vetting petty cash request
- Ensure all payment received are accounted for
- Update debtor Schedule
- Supervise and double check the preparation of Doctors Schedule/ Commission
- Supervise and double check the preparation of Debtors Schedule
- Attending to tax matters
- Follow up on weekly report on HMOs
- Coordinate monthly stock count exercise
- Generate contracts for the new month
- Supervise work activities of team members and ensure accuracy of work and data
- Prepare and present required monthly reports
- Others may be assigned.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of HND qualification in Accountancy, Finance or Banking & Finance from a recognized university
- ICAN / ACA certified
- At least 5 years work experience in similar capacity.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Problem Solving Skills: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Financial Skills: Ability to develops and presents budgets that realistically reflect the needs of the practice; Initiates cost containment measures within area of responsibility, and monitors budget implementation and target realisation.
- Analytical Skills: Excellent ability in forward thinking and in identifying problem areas.
- Attention to details: Must have eye for details and be able to identify/ verify the correctness or error of data.
- Cost Consciousness: Ability to conserve organizational resources.
- People skills. Be able to negotiate, make inclusive decisions and work effectively with teams and units.
- Good Leadership skills
- Critical thinking & financial planning
- Strong decision making & ability to make sound judgment quickly
- Team Player.
- Good planner
- Problem solver
- Flexible but firm
- Learning agility
- A team player
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.