Beyond Credit Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Beyond Credit Limited is a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses, improve their standard of living and thereby have better outcomes in life. We aim to give them hope of a better life by equipping them with appropriate tools needed to attain greater financial independence. Join Beyond Credit Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Finance
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Assist with daily finance operations including on-time disbursement of approved Loans & bank reconciliations
- Responsible for key liquidity management functions. This includes cash forecasting and cash management processes, liquidity monitoring and funding strategies.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly operating reports to be presented to senior management team and provide recommendations for improvements based on trends.
- Oversee expense management via accounting tools and Monthly expense variance analysis.
- Oversee processing of payables including vendor payments.
- Compute federal and state tax returns (PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT etc.) and work with local tax advisors as needed on all jurisdictions
- Work with external auditors to perform the annual audits for all jurisdictions
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure optimal cost structures and verify daily settlements.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Desired Qualifications and Skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or a related Business discipline
- 2 to 4 years+ of experience working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, or in a Management Consulting Firm.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA).
- Proficiency in accounting software and IT savvy.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to read and assess datasets and company financial statements – profitability, cash flow + projections.
- High Level skills especially in Excel, Accounting and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the desire to contribute from day one to supporting Beyond Credit Limited in providing premier financial services.
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills, ability to prepare statistical and narrative reports
- Ability to work under broad direction but self-motivated to work independently. Should have technical knowhow and accountable for work performed and decision taken.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.