Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states. At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it. Join Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Staff
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Meeting and Exceeding weekly and monthly targets,
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- A Degree in Biological Sciences or related courses.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a medical sales rep or retail pharmacy.
- Reside in Lekki
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.