Affilbase recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Affilbase job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Affilbase is the leading sales and affiliate marketing network in Nigeria tailored to help your business grow, scale, and meet sales and marketing goals innovatively. Our sales agents promote and sell products or services on behalf of trusted brands in their neighbourhood. Our platform trains, guides and manages independent sales agents to intelligently complete sales tasks; direct sales, lead generation, partner marketing, affiliate marketing, and more as required by businesses. Join Affilbase careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Affilbase Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (4 Position)
- We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and passionate Field Sales Officer to join our team.
- As a sales officer, you are expected to be on the front line of customer service.
- You are the person customers will depend on to fulfil requests and provide services that best meet their needs.
- To excel in this role, you will be required to work with prospects through the entire sales cycle, develop new leads, educate new prospects and deploy various techniques to retain old customers.
- Close new deals at a fast rate.
- Develop professional relationships with new and existing customers.
- Deploy persuasive methods to get new prospects.
- Maintain records of sales leads and customer files.
- Educate new and old customers on how products or services can be of benefit to them.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- OND, Bachelor’s Degree / HND in related fields.
- At least, 1-2 years of experience in the sales field.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Candidates should live within Ketu / Mile-12 or Ikorodu.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Alert Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should live within Ketu / Mile-12 or Ikorodu.