Paga Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open to interested candidates. This Paga Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Paga Nigeria is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone. Join Paga Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Paga Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Consultant (Sales & Distribution)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Sector: Financial Institution
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: State Manager, Lagos Region
Department: Sales & Distribution
About The Role
- The Field Sales Consultant (FSC) oversees assigned areas to deliver all commercial targets in their territory.
- The FSC is responsible for assigned team’s sales productivity and directs effort to have overall impact on company results.
- The FSC manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct reports to deliver on sales targets.
Achievement of commercial targets set for the territory:
- A Field Sales Consultant has ownership for achieving the overall commercial targets set for all areas within their territory. These targets include targets for active agent count, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume, among others.
Coaching/Mentoring Agents, PSPs & Aggregators in the assigned territory:
- Train and retrain PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision to ensure that they train agents to expected standard.
- Mentor, coach and provide immediate correction to agents, PSPs, aggregators, and escalate issues to State Managers where applicable.
- Communicate important company updates to the PSPs & Aggregators in their zone and ensuring that the information is understood.
- Assess the activities and performance of PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision and report to the State Managers where applicable.
Representing Paga in the assigned territory:
- Verify agent outlet before account is created.
- Conduct agent knowledge assessment, within 4 weeks, after agent is trained.
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all agency principals and outlet assistants across their territory.
- Report issues and communicate insights internally to ensure that relevant resources are deployed to strengthen the Paga business in their territory.
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience: 2 – 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online