The Place Restaurant is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. See more The Place Restaurant Job vacancies Here >>
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Officer
Locations: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- We are looking for passionate Field Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the Restaurant’s offline marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all Offline marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A field marketing representative is responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers. Field marketers are liaisons between buyers and sellers, as they provide valuable information about products and services to consumers. They foster human relationships through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral in order to drive sales.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
Also Apply for Montaigne Place Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field with a minimum of 2:1
- Proven working experience in field marketing
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online