Lendha recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Lendha gives MSMEs in emerging markets easy access to credit and financial solutions by utilizing AI. Join Lendha careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Lendha Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Debt Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- The role requires working closely with the collections and business development team to provide on-the-ground operational field support in terms of loan/ debt recovery as well as verification applicants at Lendha.
- This role may also require other tasks in other departments. Your main responsibilities will be locating clients on the phone or physical location, advising customers on loan repayment management, preparing and monitoring reports, managing your own customer portfolio, and lastly debt recovery if necessary.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire about their payment status
- Decide regularly which loans may be terminated and supervise the termination process.
- Look after insolvent borrowers in the context of e.g. administration, liquidation, debt management plan as well as bankruptcy.
- Enhancing the debt recovery process and working with the internal team and external collection agencies, integration with the Customer Support unit
- Introducing debt recovery initiatives to test new ideas aiming at lowering defaults, by leveraging on data and technology.
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns.
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
Also Apply for: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- 2 years and above experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Young, smart and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- You live in Abuja
- Willing to work in the field most of the time
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Young, smart, and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Benefits and Perks
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Fine Brothers Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online