Kadick Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Kadick Integrated Limited was framed in 2001 and consolidated as a private restricted risk organization with two investors – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The thought behind Kadick was to give first rate appropriation and conveyance administrations for quick purchaser merchandise across Nigeria. Throughout the interceding years, Kadick has had the option to make and foster vigorous conveyance channels and designs that ride on innovation to meet client assumptions effectively. The organization as of now works from three states and north of fifty outlets. Furthermore, we have enhanced into different administrations, for example, Financial Inclusion, acquirements for the public authority, improvement and arrangement of IT answers for SMEs, development and upkeep of structures, arrangement of business process organizing and once again designing administrations, and so forth. Join Kadick Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kadick Integrated Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Cluster Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Build contacts with existing KadickMoni agents to create relationships for business growth,
- Monitors agent’s performance and ensures they are active on the KadickMoni platform.
- Identifies and resolves agent’s issues and complaints.
- Prospects and on-boards new agents.
- Provide support to new and existing agents.
- Create, implement and manage agent recruitment and on-boarding initiatives.
- Ensure Agent Retention and Activity.
- Resolution of Requests and Disputes.
- Create Marketing Drives and Brand Awareness.
- Monitor performance and deliver targets.
- Write and submit activity reports.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
N40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Veepee Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.