Farmyad Enterprises recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Farmyad Enterprises job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Farmyad Enterprises is an agricultural technology platform created for a cause to strengthenfood security and create agro investment opportunities in Africa. Join Farmyad Enterprises careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Farmyad Enterprises Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Worker
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Do you like working with your hands and getting your hands dirty? If your response is yes, a job as a farmworker would be ideal for you as this is onein which no two days are ever the same. It’s possible that one day you’ll be expected to gather veggies and the next, manage weeds around crops on the farm field.
- You need not worry if there is a skill you are not familiar with because you will work closely with the head farmer and receive in-depth instruction there.
- Operate several different types of machinery, including tractors, irrigation equipment and harvesters
- Clean housing areas of animals once a week or more frequently if a certain area becomes uninhabitable
- Harvest by hand and check every item to ensure it meets farm’s standards while tossing away items that do not pass that threshold.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Job Skills & Qualifications
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of how to use farm equipments.
- Excellent physical stamina
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Onyx Investment Advisory Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.