Jubaili Agrotec Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Jubaili Agrotec Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) which has since inception been among the leading brand in the market. The company was setup by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria. The company gradually opened other branches in Nigeria such as Ibadan branch in 2004 to cover the South of Nigeria, Abuja branch in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria and Lagos branch in 2011. Join Jubaili Agrotec Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (9 Positions)
- We are looking for a factory manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building and equipment maintenance as needed
- Regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff
- Ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service and profitability for the organisation.
- Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of the factory.
- Ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities including relationships and risk management
- Meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
- Assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
- Overall responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification.
Day to Day Responsibilities agreed with your Manager include:
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the factory
- Effective liaison with and support and assistance to the whole of the organisation
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
- Utilise appropriate systems to manage factory production, functions, analysis and documentation
- Direct the development of plans for the factory and production to achieve targets
- Developing plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth
- Support to all other units/departments with related issues
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Reporting content and format as agreed on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
- Developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve targets
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.