CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This CWAY Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CWAY Group is a high quality premium production company. Established in 1999 by Mr. Onest Che and has been committed to improving people’s lives. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages’ investment sector in Nigeria. Join CWAY Group career team today, and be part of our success story.
CWAY Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Recommended: Also see Access Bank Plc Recruitment (13 Positions)
Job Responsibilities for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Arrange Manpower and material resources in such an effective and efficient ways to meet daily production plan, and also ensure production meets quality requirements.
- Supervise entire factory operations, and ensure production process are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure safe use of production equipment and schedule regular maintenance plan.
- Supervise timely update of production data on ERP ensure that the accounts are consistent.
- Identify issues in production efficiency and suggest ways of improvement.
- Create training plan, work arrangement and performance index for Logistics and warehouse staff.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly production report.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly production targets and ensure full optimization.
- Organize production workflow, by assigning responsibilities and also ensure total compliance.
- Manage production materials, in a cost effective ways and ensure minimal wastage is recorded.
- Evaluate production capacity, effectively control production cost. .
- Implement 5s management and other safety requirement.
- Train production staff on production procedures, safely rules and material management.
Job Requirements for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG sector in a related role.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- HSE certifications and competency.
- Sound Microsoft office skills i.e. Excel, word and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Recommended: Also see Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA