Kuddy Cosmetics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Kuddy Cosmetics job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Kuddy Cosmetics was founded over 40 years ago by Mrs. Kudirat Olayinka Fashola. She had a vision to supply products that encouraged men and women of all skin types to embrace the uniqueness of their skin while improving its texture. After thorough research, she partnered with brands who shared the same vision. The company has been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 20,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. All products are carefully selected to meet the various needs and requirements of all our consumers. Join Kuddy Cosmetics careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kuddy Cosmetics Recruitment is to fill the position below
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Lagos Mainland / Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a facility supervisor you would be tasked with the responsibility of ensuring optimal functionality of all utilities in our buildings, the supervisor keeps the facility running efficiently by overseeing both personnel and equipment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that basic facilities and equipment’s in all buildings are well maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Sourcing and overseeing all facility project works.
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers and coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Dealing with facility emergency as the need arises.
- Preparing and disbursing monthly utility bills to all building occupants on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.