J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for immediate employment. See more J-Six Group Job vacancies Here >>
J-Six Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Ijora and Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Ensuring that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Responding to and resolving facility-related issues and emergencies as they arise.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Oversee functions such as parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Maintaining and managing the facility’s physical infrastructure, including its HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical systems, generator, elevator servicing and other mechanical equipment.
- Creating and implementing facility management policies and procedures to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations regarding building codes, safety standards, and environmental regulations.
- Communicating with senior management and other stakeholders about facility management issues and concerns.
- Carry out daily routine inspection of the building and its premises to determine to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs by ensuring that expenses are kept within budgetary constraints.
- Plan and coordinate all installations(telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.), maintenance and repair for the facilities as required.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationship with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders involved in the facility’s operations.
- Supervise maintenance staff, support staff, artisans and external contractors, and ensuring tasks are completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.· ·
Also Apply for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Weekly and monthly report of the facility activities.
- Weekly log of complaints, response, cost accrued and response time.
Requirements and Skills
- A tertiary Degree
- Proven experience as an Administrative Officer, Facility Officer or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and MS Office tools (Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationship
- Excellent negotiation skills.
N60,000.00 – N80,000.00 Monthly Net.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2023 (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location of choice as the subject of the mail.