Role Model School recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Role Model School job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Good example School is a Christain Creche/Nursery/Primary school established in 2001 by Daystar Christian Center, and we have kept an all encompassing record of greatness from that point forward. At Role Model School, we give greatness in all everyday issues. We esteem schooling profoundly and remember it as the establishment and fate of our country. Join Role Model School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Role Model School Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facilities Manager is to oversee all facility-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning. He/she will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- The goal is to ensure the space is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, elevator, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all facilities staff (janitors, technicians, etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- To be responsible for the overall security arrangements of the premises including ensuring that staff are aware of the procedures on security and the use of alarm systems.
- To be responsible for the upkeep of playing fields, gardens, all-weather surfaces and to ensure the maintenance of boundaries, footpaths, roads and rights of way within the school premises.
- To be responsible for the letting of the school premises to outside organizations and school staff, and for the development of all school facilities for out-of-school use ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all statutory elements of health and safety are implied and undertaking responsibility for monitoring first aid and emergency supplies and equipment and maintaining the premises in a safe and healthy condition and to a high standard.
- In co-operation with the Fire Service, to be responsible for the installation and maintenance of all firefighting and fire alarm systems.
- To initiate and record regular fire drills.
- To monitor the safe storage and control of any potentially harmful materials and chemicals used within the school and ensure that such materials are appropriately marked and signposted.
- To be responsible for all aspects of the school’s risk management, including ensuring all necessary risk assessments are completed and the necessary checks are in place to meet all audit requirements.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
- To be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all premises-related mechanical, electrical, and other plants.
- To review electricity and water usage
- To be responsible for the line management of all premises and ground maintenance staff, including participating in their recruitment and selection, identifying their training needs and drawing up their programme of work.
- To be aware of and adhere to applicable school rules, regulations, legislation and procedures.
- To maintain the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking duties for the school.
- To undertake other duties appropriate to the grading of the post as required
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management, Engineering or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in a good school.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Citibank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.