Noble Guide Academy Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Noble Guide Academy job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Noble Guide Academy is a faith based co-educational institution with over 15 years of experience delivering quality education to Muslim children in Abuja. We offer programmes from Preschool up to Secondary and are always happy to welcome diverse and talented individuals into our community. Join Noble Guide Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Noble Guide Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: FCDA Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Job Responsibilities for Noble Guide Academy Recruitment
- Ensures the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises. This includes repairs and improvements of electrical, plumbing, glazing, joinery facilities in order to fulfil the school’s specific responsibilities as necessary.
- Monitor the engineering system and advise management of any faults in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the school buses, light, generator, water dispensers, air conditioners, fans, systems and maintain appropriate records.
- Direct workers and contractors to the school for repair and maintenance work, ensuring that their presence has been recorded and that they adhere to all health, safety and emergency procedures. To inspect, monitor and record work performance for invoice purposes.
- Monitor, operate and maintain appropriate school security systems, including opening and closing the building at the beginning and end of the school day, lettings outside school hours and responding to call-outs as necessary in order to provide satisfactory security arrangements. To ensure the adequate security of buildings at all times.
- Carry out a preventative, planned maintenance programme and undertake routine inspections of the buildings, fixtures, fittings, premises and grounds to assess for minor works or repairs required. Report any defects/issues to the Head of School or Admin Director.
- Carry out minor decoration programmers/ improvement works as agreed with the Head of School e.g. painting, erecting shelves, notice boards, as agreed with the Head of School.
- The job description here is not exhaustive and the facility officer might be required to take on other responsibilities as the school deem necessary.
Job Requirements for Noble Guide Academy Recruitment
- Strictly for National Diploma (ND) or NCE holder.
- At least a year of relevant experience in a reputable organization.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and GoogleSuite.
- Smart, Young, Trustworthy, Honest, Pleasant and Trainable.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- A technical background person with the knowledge of basic electrical work will be preferred.
Application Closing Date for Noble Guide Academy Recruitment
Method of Application for Noble Guide Academy Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.