Brit Property Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. Join Brit Property Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- As a facility officer with Brit Property Nigeria, you are to ensure that all our facilities are always in an excellent condition for use.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments with your manager.
- Log, analyze and track maintenance requests.
- Match work orders to invoices and send invoices for payment.
- Distribute, archive and coordinate documentation.
- Conduct routine cleaning inspections with cleaners and facilities manager.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards.
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Work with the Supervisors to make sure site inspection is done successfully.
Also Apply for: Marriott International Recruitment (15 Positions)
You should bring the following qualifications, skills, and behaviours to the role:
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification if any
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Why work with Brit Properties Nig Ltd?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and a real estate Industry
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the real estate space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is Compulsory.