Lily Hospital Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for the effective functioning of all Lily Hospitals facilities to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the Lily Hospitals Limited in all our locations/Branches.
Key Result Areas
- Develop/review and implement facility policies and procedural document.
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Prepare and track facility budget and monitor expenses and payments.
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers.
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Ensure that all building within the premises meet government regulations on health, safety, fire hazard and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Oversee environmental health and safety and assure security of the facilities at all
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, Nursing Stations,
consultation rooms, Doctor’s call room, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking lots
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Facility Engineering or any related field.
- 5-7 years cognate experience as a Facility manager, Project manager or any related field.
- Working knowledge of principles & practices of project management.
- Sound knowledge of project management.
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
- Supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.