Willers Solutions Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experiencedFacilities Managerto oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (5 Positions)
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) andexternal contractors
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (6 Positions)
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a facilities manager in a real estate setting.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.