Metro and Castle Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Metro and Castle Limited is a leading real estate company in Nigeria that is in the business of construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner. Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It’s a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre. Join Metro and Castle Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro and Castle Limited Recruitment is to fill fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- The Facility Manager will deliver a high quality, efficient and effective facility management service for the company’s property portfolio, with the aim of improving facility operations.
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day facility operations
- Develop best processes to smoothly run the facility management department
- Implement and drive current facility management process flow.
- Preparation and tracking of departmental annual budgets
- Develop and implement cost reduction strategies.
- Ensure proper management of company’s subscribers and tenants
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND in Facility Management, Engineering, Engineering Construction and any other related field
- 8 – 10 years’ working experience in the same industry
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to details.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.