Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Management Officer
Job ID: 80413296_80370816
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- To direct preventative repairs and maintenance procedures and ensure buildings and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational activities in the assigned region.
- Handles requests, gives immediate solution to complaints, and liaises with the third party
- Contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Estate / Facilities Management, Civil / Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Postgraduate degree, Professional certification
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in Facilities Management
- Making Decisions
- Upholding Standards
- Directing People
- Interacting with People
- Risk Management
- Real Estate Industry Regulatory Framework
- Facilities Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online