Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Pinnah Foods Limited job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a classic food processing company with restaurant chain. We have 7 operational outlets strategically planted in the city of Lagos. Join Pinnah Foods Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment is to fill position below:
Job Title: Facilities & Maintenance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities for this Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment
- Engage with approved contractors to deliver repair and maintenance services across all outlets, including but not limited to security, waste & water disposal and servicing of all equipment.
- Ensure that all health and safety requirements are met.
- Monitor, inspect and vet the performance of all completed repair and maintenance works.
- Undertake emergency and planned maintenance and repairs (within capability); respond effectively and maintain a log of such works.
- Ensure that all equipment, tools and plant are in good condition; liaising with external vendors and services where necessary.
- Ensure fire safety equipment are serviced as at when due; check other fire equipment e.g. extinguishers for damage or expiration; maintain logs of all checks. Liaise with the fire and security contractors to arrange for servicing and repairs.
- Routinely inspect and maintain the exterior premises (grounds, buildings and landscaping).
- Overseeing outsourced services providers e.g. gardeners, cleaners and security staff.
- Ensuring that the lighting, air conditioning and ventilation systems are operating properly across all outlets.
- Carry out the proactive maintenance schedule of all equipment and services including but not limited to; kitchen equipment, pest control, cooling & freezing equipment, ovens & heating equipment, air-conditioning, CCTVs, building interior & exterior, furniture and fittings, as agreed by management.
- Provide emergency facility support for emergency situations such as breakdown in; generators, freezing equipment and security.
- Manage vendor performance ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards; document and escalate instances of poor performance.
- Ensure that operational expenditure for repair & maintenance is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies where possible.
- Ensured that all insurance, permits and licenses relating to the company’s assets (e.g. vehicles, buildings, premises, etc) are renewed in line with given deadlines to avoid penalties and any disruption to business operations.
- Ensure that all required government regulatory permits with regards to maintenance & facilities (e.g LAASA, LASEPA, Fire Services, Food handler’s certificates, etc.) are up to date, to avoid disruption to business operations.
- Manage payments to vendors where applicable and ensuring compliance with the company policy and standards.
Experience & Qualifications for this Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment
- Possess at the minimum HND degree Certificate in an Engineering related or similar discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a repair and maintenance / facilities management role
- Experience within the Hospitality industry or similar industry is highly desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management, organizational & planning skills.
- Be fair and objective in decision making.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
- Be deadline oriented and complete tasks or projects in a timely manner.
- Energy and stamina.
Application Closing Date for this Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment
3rd November, 2021.
Method of Application for this Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA