Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Clearing Officer (Cement Industry)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Export
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- We are currently seeking to employ a Clearing Officer to manage all import and export processes from pre-shipping, shipping to delivery of the consignment.
- Develop relevant documentation required for shipping/ clearing of materials for DCP
- Develop and submit all required documents to relevant agencies and maintain/file copies as required.
- Consult with relevant government agencies and clearance agents to expedite clearance of all materials.
- Manage DCP’s relationship with relevant regulatory authorities and escalate challenges to Logistics Manager
- Ensure all claims and notices from regulatory agencies are managed appropriately.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on logistics activities.
- Develop periodic customs reports and highlight issues, for the attention of the Logistics Manager.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Logistics Manager.
- Implement approved improvement initiatives for the logistics function
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a clearing & Forwarding Company in Nigeria.
- Proficiency in international documentation, LC, shipping processes, bill of lading.
- Previous experience working with customs brokers, forwarders, and international partners
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of clearing and haulage documentation for imports.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, banks, shipping companies, and terminals.
- Must have the ability to oversee customs and shipping companies for imports, temporary importation, and exports.
- Must have knowledge of the customs and excise HS Code and explanatory notes.
- Meticulous, organized, and able to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online