Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Cedar Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that recognizes the different needs of its customers. We are a well-positioned Microfinance Bank that creates wealth through social and financial empowerment using cutting-edge banking ideas, technologies and innovations to move our customers to the next level. Join Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Microfinance Loan Officer
Locations: Surulere and Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- We are seeking experienced, motivated and organized Micro Finance loan officers to join us in our quest to be the preferred Microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide.
- The ideal candidates will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective business women and men who require financial services (loans&savings) to boost their business ventures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through the marketing and sale of the bank’s loan products and financial services.
- Retain and disburse loans to recruited businesswomen and men who need fundsfor their business operations and expansion.
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives to attract new customers
- Verify the customer’s place of business and residence to ensure the integrity of the customer
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Cross-selling of bank financial products and services.
- Conduct objective know-your-customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement, Loan monitoringand loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Omnibiz Africa Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.