Alert Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Alert Microfinance Bank job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Alert Microfinance bank formally BOIG Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider in Nigeria, with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story. Join Alert Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alert Microfinance bank recruitment are to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Loan Marketer
Location: Lagos Island, Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experienced Loan Marketers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME, Public and Private Sectors.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business / employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or it’s equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse / deliver a Min of 20million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets
- Ability to disburse SME, Public and Private Loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission)
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Method of Applicaion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.