Hotel Capitol recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Hotel Capitol is a cutting edge and contemporary hotel that offers extravagance as well as solace at its ideal. The four-star hotel is decisively situated at the core of Ikeja, making it effectively open with fantastic street organizations to different pieces of the central area and the city of Lagos in general. Every one of our rooms are outfitted with high velocity Internet facility, in-room entertainment, tea facility, extravagance toiletries and lovely sheets to make your visit very agreeable. Hotel Capitol is additionally known for parlor and bar administrations provides food for your solace and amusement without adjusting the calm tranquility of the inn climate. Join Hotel Capitol careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hotel Capitol Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Experienced Laundry Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Receive items from customers and mark them with names
- Must make sure all the machines are running smoothly, that all employees are doing their jobs properly and that customers are satisfied.
- Ensures that items are thoroughly cleaned and ready for delivery in a timely manner.
- Inspects clothing with stains that require special care
- Supervise the sorting and hanging of clothing after they are removed from the machine
- Overseas the maintenance of the laundry and dry cleaning machines
- Supervise the use of bleach and other chemicals
- Update client’s record.
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel’s management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.