Adron Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate company that is committed to securing suitable and affordable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level, gender, and all else. We are focused on keeping our promise, increasing our customer base, expanding our land bank and rendering excellent services and pocket-friendly housing with the singular mission to exceed expectations. Join Adron Homes and Properties Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Adron Homes and Properties Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Role
- The Executive Secretary monitors the strategic, operating and financial performance of the Group ensuring that the Group has aligned strategic plans as well as the diverse mix of experience, skills and capabilities needed to support effective delivery of strategies across all Directorates.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Provide a comprehensive administrative, legal and secretarial support to the Executive management of the legal and finance departments.
- Timely and accurate correspondence management of all legal correspondence for both clients and contractors.
- He is to organise and maintain an electronic-filing database for all correspondence sent to Executive management.
- Effective management of travel plans and meetings of the office of the GMD/CEO.
- Effective administrative support for the GMD/CEO, Finance Executive Finance and the Directorate– including diary management and preparation of presentations papers, business speeches, and email correspondence.
- Responsible for and manages the legal risk mitigation of all operating entities within the organisation, offering strong commercial and corporate legal advice and support.
- Acts as liaison officer both in and out of office on matters that are highly confidential and sensitive.
- Researches, compiles, assimilates, and prepares confidential and sensitive documents, reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; handles some matters personally and escalating when need be.
- Composes letters and memoranda in response to inquiries and as directed.
- Acts as liaison between the Executive arm and the employees by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
- Produces a variety of reports in documents, charts, and graphs in final form.
- B.L (Qualifying Call to Bar Certificate).
- LL.B (Bachelor of Law) from a reputable and recognised Academic Institution.
- NYSC, discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Organization skill
- Analytical skill
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service skills
- Business development prowess
- Public relations skills.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Danish Refugee Council Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.