>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Jhpiego Nigeria:
Jhpiego Nigeria is a humanitarian organization whose focus is to creates and delivers transformative health care solutions that save lives. In partnership with national governments, health experts and local communities, Jhpiego builds health providers’ skills and develops systems that save lives now and guarantee healthier futures for women and their families. See more Jhpiego Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Jhpiego Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Officer
Job ID: 2023-4988
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The Executive Officer will work closely with the Country Director and its management team as necessary to provide support to the Country Director. S/he will provide executive level administrative support, clerical support, receiving partners/visitors, arranging travels and correspondences, and scheduling meetings with high level report writing as necessary.
- The Executive Officer will enhance the Country Director’s effectiveness by ensuring information management as well as representing the Country Director to others.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves Country Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- As assigned by the CD, Support specific initiatives, activities, projects and research under the office of the Country Director or wider SMT.
- Maintains Country Director’s appointment schedule by coordinating travels, planning and scheduling meetings, take minutes, action notes and deal with any follow up action.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs for office of the Country Director.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Undertake any other duties as maybe required commensurate with the level of the post.
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- As necessary, collaborate with other project team members to ensure necessary project planning, resource availability and management activities function smoothly and efficiently
- Arrange logistics for all Program activities and draft correspondence to partners, NGOs and other agencies as requested by the CD.
- Provide administrative support in the design, implementation and monitoring of project activities.
- Order training materials in coordination with the Program team leaders and ensure that training materials and supplies reach training sites in a timely manner.
- Assist with organization of meetings, field visits, and other activities.
- Assist with maintaining the project calendar and keeping it up-to-date.
- Assist with gathering technical updates for program planning, training, components of evaluations and other studies on related programs.
- Assist with other programmatic and administrative duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social / Behavioral Sciences, Public Administration and Health related courses. Masters in any of this related field will be an added advantage.
- 5-6 years’ strong experience in similar position within the INGO / private sector.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Administrators added advantage.
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and word processing and other relevant statistical applications.
- Demonstrated expertise working with management teams.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
NGN638,000 – NGN721,000 Monthly Gross.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online