KPMG Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This ABC job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets. Join KPMG Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE FULL-TIME & PART-TIME JOBS IN NIGERIA
KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director / Chief Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full time
Also see: Seven-Up Bottling Company Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Skills and Capabilities
- Champion the sales and marketing strategy, product management and service delivery. Achieving sales revenue and overall sales budget for the bank
- Oversee the strategic directions for business leadership, development of products/ payments solution and relationship management
- Direct and indirect field sales, account management, and business relationship management
- Attract and retain customers and ensure development of a highly professional relationship
- Manage development of overall standards and guidelines for sales & marketing, including pricing, customer service, brand building, promotion & advertising
- Oversee, identify and develop business opportunities within the federation
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Drive and manage the customer value proposition to secure growth and a profitable sales development
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department, and track staff overall performance
- Drive customer satisfaction through effective and efficient service delivery on all channels
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
Also see: Kudi Nigeria Job Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management or any related discipline from a reputable institution
- Post graduate degree or MBA is required
- Professional qualifications – CIBN and other related professional qualifications is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a commercial bank with at least 5 years in retail banking
- Strong hands-on retail experience
- Good technical knowledge of direct customer acquisition
- Proven experience in business development
- Excellent leadership and management skills, as well as a good understanding of the financial inclusion, payment services and financial technology solutions sector
- Strong customer focus with the ability to establish and maintain successful client relations
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the bank
- Trustworthy, ambitious, and able to work independently and in teams
- Knowledge of business relationships with governments across Nigeria
- Good project management skills
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving, analytical and execution skills
- Good business and commercial acumen
- High level of resilience, determination, and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
Also see: TradeDepot Job Recruitment (18 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please complete the online application for the job and upload your resume.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Am a student of Ogun state institute of technology ( ogitech) currently still during her OND , will be done on October 2022, I want to apply as an intern (I T) in your company KPMG , I have the qualifications , please consider me in your company I will ensure to work smarter