Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is one of the world’s leading energy companies. See more Shell Petroleum Development Company Job vacancies Here >>
Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO
Job Requisition ID: R123175
Job Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Human Resources Jobs
Worker Type: Regular
Business unit: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Careers
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
What’s the Role?
As the Executive Confidential Assistant SNBO providing support to Shell Companies in Nigeria, you will be accountable for:
- Perform a variety of high impact secretarial responsibilities.
- Manage administrative details; coordinate and organize office effectiveness.
- Full and effective coordination of the itinerary of the principal for internal and external purposes.
- Coordinate necessary meet and greet activities relating to internal and external visitors.
- Manage confidential, privileged, and sensitive information.
- Manage key stakeholders and work seamlessly with counterparts across board to achieve successful business outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality across principal’s personal life.
- Demonstrate objective challenge of planned engagements requiring considerable time commitment line with business goals.
- Coordinate and schedule various appointments and meetings; make travel arrangements as assigned; prepare and assure proper completion of reimbursements as required.
- Perform other duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
Education Qualifications and relevant years of Experience
- BA / B.SC in a Business Administration or art related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant experience in working with a CEO or a senior executive equivalent.
What we need from you?
- Excellent writing and spoken communication.
- Ability to maintain a variety of complex and confidential files and records.
- Excellent cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Effective plan and work organization.
- Ability to respond quickly and promptly on enquires and issues.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Report writing.
- Proficiency in usage of MS Suites (word, ppt and excel).
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online