Stella Maris Schools recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Stella Maris High School is a highly successful and prospering co-educational private secondary school in the center of Abuja. It has more than 450 pupils. We are quite academically selective, with everyone doing above average. From the moment a child enrolls in the school, they will gain access to a wide range of musical, creative, sporting, and artistic opportunities that are crucial for children’s all-around education and development, as well as an excellent academic education supported by highly qualified and experienced specialist staff. Our top priority is the students’ welfare, and we go above and beyond to make sure they all feel safe and content. Our ethos is built on a traditional framework of discipline and encouragement. Join Stella Maris Schools careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stella Maris Schools Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Director
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- We are looking to hire a professional Executive Assistant for its Director. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the Director.
- be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and have great time management skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office Suite knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines).
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.