Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Group Chief Commercial Officer’s Office
Job ID: GCCO – 02
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: DCP – HR
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
About the Job
- Support the delivery of key performance indicators through the GED’s office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research,prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other formal duties as assigned.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Office Management or related field of study.
- 6 – 9 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English and French languages
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Hands-on knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Matrix Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online