Salpha Energy Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Salpha Energy Limited is an energy generating company established to address the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief. Join Salpha Energy Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- Provide executive support in the day to day work of the Managing Director ( MD)
- Serve as a liaison to the management teams; organizes and coordinates weekly meetings, executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Service Salpha’s management team and Board, where necessary
- Support the MD in the research, analysis and preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required
- Under the guidance of the MD ensure the effective monitoring and tracking of all Salpha KPIs, strategic initiatives and projects.
- Conducts research on work being carried out by the MD to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for proposals, reports etc.
- Develops draft of investor reports in line with the agreed template or format
- Track, manage and prioritise work activities for the MD as well as monitor overall performance in line with agreed KPIs
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner as well as take minutes of meetings
- Supports MD in managing stakeholders and key relationships and act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agendas and compiling documents for meetings and providing advice on work/project related matters and issues.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Analyse and report on the achievement of daily, weekly, quarterly etc., sales targets across the business as well as other key metrics
- Track the resolution of any problems that could impede sales in the field.
- Ensure agenda for weekly/bi-monthly roundtable meetings with all Heads of Regions & Territories, including knowledge sharing sessions as well as follow-up on the implementation of the action points from these meetings.
- Provide suggestions on how to enhance sales productivity by identifying how sales teams can work smarter/efficiently and ensuring the sales team have the relevant tools to actualize this.
- Work with sales operations to ensure the development and dissemination of all sales report across the organisation
- Handle all administrative activities related to the sales force and organisation
- Coordinate projects plans , follow up on actions to implement with different stakeholders involved.
Market Research & Product Development:
- Collect data on customers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, presentations and recommendations
- Lead market research efforts including coordinating external data agencies and organising internal surveys and/or focus groups to garner better customer insights in line with business objectives
- Work with operations/product manager to find avenues to improve business performance
- Provide support in the roll out of new products when available.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a 5+ years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Excellent understanding of business development, and sales operations
- Experience in Project Management will be a plus
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint;.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.