Kuda Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance
- Arranges travel and accommodations
- Schedules meetings on behalf of the management
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Organize company events.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Commercial Education with subsequent continued education or something similar / related.
- Strong work tenure with 2-4 years of experience supporting executives and leadership teams
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development.
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (26 Positions)
- Excellent proficiency with Google Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new software with ease
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and natural readiness to provide support to others and anticipate the needs of others
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be very effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- L&D Training.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online