>>SEE TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY Saturday 25, March 2023
About J-Six Group:
J-Six Chicken is a component of J-Six Group which consistently provide quality products and professional hospitality experience to customers. Food Safety and Hygiene is very important for the wellbeing and safety of our customers. We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for immediate employment. Join J-Six Chicken careers team today, and be part of our success story. See more of AAA Job vacancies >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
J-Six Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Stanbic IBTC Bank Employment (4 Positions)
- Act as the point of contact between the senior management and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Take dictation and minutes, prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed.
Also Apply For: Renmoney Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Economics or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant or in the administrative capacity.
- Must live within Ajah – Obalende axis
- Charismatic, coordinated and amiable.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to act on confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in typing and report writing
- Proactive problem solver and flexibility is important.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Fast learner and must be able to pay attention to details.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Resides between the Obalende – Ajah axis in Lagos.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Also Apply For: BBC World Service Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the preferred Location and Job Title as the subject of the mail.