General Electric (GE) is an American company with a deep and broad heritage of innovation. From Thomas Alva Edison’s first incandescent light bulb to the latest jet engine brimming with internet-connected sensors and 3D-printed parts, GE has pioneered technologies that have spurred world-transforming changes and improved the lives of billions. We’ve encapsulated GE’s global impact in nine different industries, highlighting four key technological transformations where we have consistently led the way. Together, these moments trace an arc of innovation that has no parallel—a proven 150-year commitment to progress that will help propel a brighter future for the world. Join General Electric careers team today, and be part of our success story.
General Electric Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job ID: R3715414
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Services Early Career
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as first point of contact for those approaching the GE Executives, responding to and re-directing incoming enquiries as appropriate.
- Support executive staff in scheduling of calendars, managing diaries and events etc.
- Gather market intelligence and preparing reports
- Provide office management support as required
- Handle information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Planning, execution, and finalization of projects according to strict deadlines. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Facilities Management and Commercial Events Coordination.
VIP Region Travel Coordination:
- Manage protocol and coordinate the region itinerary for visiting GE Officers, Senior Executives and VIPs to SSA region
- Liaise with relevant global executive assistants, security, corporate travel and GE staff
- Ensure compliance with GE guidelines on government protocols
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Qualifications / Requirements
- A University Degree in Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Proven experience in dealing at Senior Executives level within a multinational
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in supporting Executives
- 3+ years with GE or similar multinational supporting Officers and Senior Executives international travel
- Excellent calendar management skills, travel management, including the coordination of complex executive meetings across multiple geographies
- Team player, inclusive and ability to build relationships
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment at a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Outstanding presentation, attention to details, organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, clear thinker with a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness with experience working in developing markets
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent project management skills, good business acumen and attitude in order to support Executive and team in high growth markets
- Prior work experience in Africa a strong plus. Must possess a valid permit to work in Nigeria
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexible working hours – Demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal oversight … a self-starter and an ability to think ahead and plan for all scenarios.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online