Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equities Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- To trade, learn, grow and be critical to the development of initiatives in the Securities Trading Team
- To work with the Securities Trading team to meet financial and non-financial targets.
- Trade securities largely clients’ orders
- Analyze financial statements to come up with trade ideas
- Analyse Market and communicate (Written and verbal) Market Commentary
- Prepare reports, client presentations and pitch books
- Carry out research on various sectors and areas to support transaction origination and execution
- Engage clients on market happenings where necessary
- Develop and manage Securities Trading products
- Report directly to the Managing Director of CardinalStone Securities Limited
- Other task that may be assigned by the Line Manager”.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- 1-5 years of Finance experience in a reputable investment banking (or securities trading) firm
- Chartered Stockbroker and can trade on the Nigerian Exchange
- Preferably of Engineering background
- Ability to also sell will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online