Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equities Trader
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- To trade, learn, grow and be critical to the development of initiatives in the Securities Trading Team
- To work with the Securities Trading team to meet financial and non-financial targets.
- Trade securities largely clients’ orders
- Analyze financial statements to come up with trade ideas
- Analyse Market and communicate (Written and verbal) Market Commentary
- Prepare reports, client presentations and pitch books
- Carry out research on various sectors and areas to support transaction origination and execution
- Engage clients on market happenings where necessary
- Develop and manage Securities Trading products
- Report directly to the Managing Director of CardinalStone Securities Limited
- Other task that may be assigned by the Line Manager”.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- 1-5 years of Finance experience in a reputable investment banking (or securities trading) firm
- Chartered Stockbroker and can trade on the Nigerian Exchange
- Preferably of Engineering background
- Ability to also sell will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online