Afrobeats Global International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Afrobeats Global International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Afrobeats Global International Limited is the No 1 Afrobeats Hub for latest Nigerian Music, Afrobeats music, celebrity gist, music videos, and news blog site, also we are a Multimedia Company and Digital Agency that offers variety of Design services which includes PR management services for cooperate brands as well as helping business grow and stay online leveraging on digital expertise. We have developed solutions to help businesses and individuals to stay ahead of customer satisfaction, trends, and competitors with our professional approach to strategic implementation of our expertise. Join Afrobeats Global International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Afrobeats Global International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entertainment Specialist / Business Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports Directly To: The Manager and CEO
- The Entertainment Specialist / Business Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company (or lines of business and brands within our organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones from the Entertainment industry. His day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating entertainment marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences in the entertainment industry
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Entertainment Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Liaising with the digital marketer to maintain website and monitor data analytics
- Liaising with the Media Presenters, Music Producer and inhouse DJ to attract clients from the entertainment industry
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Liaising with Social media manager to monitor campaigns on all social media handles
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Professional qualification or evidence of training / development in Business Development.
Other Selections (Skills, knowledge and Experiences):
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.