Renmoney recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
About The Company:
Renmoney is a group of technology and finance enthusiasts who are really passionate about making financial inclusion count for the millions of individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences. Join Renmoney careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Renmoney recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Credit Risk Management
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (11 Positions)
- We are currently seeking to employ a young, innovative Enterprise Risk Manager.
- You will help to design, monitor, and implement risk management strategies, processes, and programs.
- Support ERM strategies, objectives and policies that will establish the framework, tools and procedures to achieve successful risk identification and management within best practice standards.
- Provide guidance and training to promote risk control awareness, ownership, and accountability.
- Monitor the IT and operational risk management activities of the Bank
- Monitor and analyze risks within Renmoney’s operational & IT/Engineering processes and report these risks with mitigation plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain and continually improve key aspects of ERM program, such as enterprise risk reporting (board level reporting), risk appetite, risk identification & measurement, enterprise issue management, risk assessment methodology, emerging risks etc.
- Analyze and classify risks (frequency / potential severity) and measure both financial and non-financial impact of risk on the Bank and support in the development of the Bank’s risk appetite.
Also Apply for: COBEF International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- B.Sc. in any relevant field. Postgraduate degree is a plus.
- Member of a relevant Risk professional body preferable.
- Understands concept of risk appetite, risk identification, risk impact assessment etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to express technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of key IT risks and operational environment.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- 3+ years practical experience in the Risk management function.
- Recognized certification in IT/Operational Risk.
- Financial services/Fintech experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects within required timeframes and expectations.
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You are adept at identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting risks, and ensuring controls are working effectively.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prefer working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Anadach Group Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online