Arit of Africa Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
Arit of Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Business Manager
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The SMB Business Manager is responsible for the generation of new direct sales from the small and medium business corporations with license volume/company size of 50 – 999.
- The role requires constant communication with clients to enable sales closure through constant visiting and relationship management.
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Implement the overall sales strategy
- Build a good relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure clients and partners are well equipped with product materials and technical knowledge
- Expand clientele base by securing positive deals with new clients through direct sales
- Provide feedback on the market, analyze and determine the most crucial needs of key clients and
- partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews together with the Line Manager.
- Plan, manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Ensure availability of all products to clients at all times.
Also Apply for: Synapse Services Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- BSc Degree in Marketing or other Social Science related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- 3-5 years in IT or related sales experience
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Good understanding of the geography of Nigeria.
- Key account management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of business planning
- Good people management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bizpool Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.