Start a new career with UnitedHealth Group while working from home. This remote job opportunity 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to setting net-zero emission reduction targets through the Science Based Targets initiative.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 25, March 2023
Job Title: Enrollment Specialist
Salary: $16.00 – $31.44 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Contracts Administrator at Formstack, Remote Job $90,000 – $120,000 a year
Full Job Description
This position is full-time. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 11:30am – 8:00pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Apply knowledges / skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrate a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Make outbound calls to members who are eligible to participate in one of our Health Management coaching programs
- Receive inbound calls to enroll members & / or provide customer service
- Require little assistance with standard and non – standard requests
- Solve routine problems on own
- Work with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritize and organize own work to
- Determine member eligibility
- Follow protocols to task requests appropriately
- Check level of benefit codes to determine eligibility for program enrollment to determine next steps
- Reference automated job aid tools via the computer to identify appropriate procedures when needed
- Access claims information
- Review and interpret call history documentation (e.g., case notes)
- Navigate between computer screens and platforms to research information (e.g., medical, clinical, or benefits information)
- Take calls and questions from members regarding case status
- Reference automated job aid tools via computer to research relevant rules, regulations, or procedures
- Learn computer system and process changes and updates and incorporate into daily work
- Contact internal resources if necessary to clarify information
- Identify appropriate resource (e.g., care management consultant, case manager, supervisor) to respond to member questions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of general customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 6+ months of experience working in a call center environment
- Ability to create, edit, save, and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must have worked consistently for last 24 months for only 1 employer
- Ability to work 11:30AM – 8:00PM Central Time
- Experience working within the Healthcare Industry.
- Bilingual fluency (English / Spanish)
- Experience working in a Hospital, Physician’s Office, or Medical Clinical setting
- Professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
- Working Knowledge of Medical Terminology to communicate with members and providers
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.